Collagen Induction Therapy
The service begins with a cleansing and skin analysis. A desensitizing cream is applied for 20 minutes for your comfort, then removed. The microneedling is performed to improve your skin texture, tone and firmness. You can resume your normal skin care routine and make up the next day! This service can be repeated every 4-6 weeks. 60 Min.
Your skin changes happen over the course of time and you can improve your results with the right skin care between treatments.
In treatment I use: AnteAGE Microneedling Solution contains pro-healing, anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines derived from laboratory culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, the specialized cells that science has determined function as “command and control” of healing in all injured tissues. Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication and is a powerful humectant that promotes rapid re-hydration and volume enhancement within the upper layers of the skin. AnteAGE products contain no cells or cell remnants (they are removed during ultrafiltration, the final step in the laboratory culture process).
- Contains pristine Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell derived cytokines. A superior cell source for culture compared to ﬁbroblast cells and adipose stem cells. Maintains a stronger anti-inﬂammatory portfolio of cytokines.
- Formulated with a Hyaluronic Acid base, and no harmful ingredients seen in other microneedling solutions
- Can be used post-procedure to initiate healing response
Reduce the look of:
- Acne Scarring and other depressed scarring on the body
- Stretch Marks
- Dark Spots/pigmentation
- Overall Collagen Boost at a cellular level
“Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) or Microneedling is a hot skin rejuvenation treatment that naturally helps trigger collagen and elastin synthesis within the skin. It is also helpful to normalize melanin production for pigmentation disorders and dark spots. It can reduce the look of your stretch marks over time and assist with overall skin firmness. Your skin will over time will look smoother, fresher, and you may see improved fine lines on the face, neck, or anywhere on the body. You acne scars can be remodeled over time with a course of treatments. CIT has minimal downtime which is a day without foundation make-up, but you can go into your normal skin care and make up routine the following day.”