Use: Retail in 1 OZ | 30 ML
This hydrating serum is excellent for acne prone skin, oily skin, and dehydrated skin. This soothing serum is a game changer for dehydrated skin. It instantly restores moisture and hydrates while locking in the skin’s natural humectants. Layer the Copper Peptide Cream or your favorite noncomedogenic moisturizer on top for optimal hydration especially for dry skin types. The hydration serum boosts the results of your moisturizer or can be worn alone for normal to oily skin types. Leaves the skin feeling supple, even if used alone. Compare this to your hyaluronic serum, this is the best!!!
Appropriate for all skin types, especially acne prone normal to oily skin types.
Key ingredients include:
- Glycerin- maintains water balance and excellent humectant for acne prone skin. (See clinical study Moisturizers for Acne.)
- Beta-Glucan- important in wound healing, and helping with wrinkle depth (See clinical study Anti-wrinkle Therapy….)
- Fruit extracts of Watermelon and Apple
- Hyaluronic acid for more youthful skin (Clinical Study)
- Aloe, Sage and Cucumber Extract (Clinical Study)
Directions: Apply after cleansing and toning. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Follow with your skin care routine.
Ingredients: Full ingredient deck available upon request.