How To Apply
Preparing for Admission:
The following are required for admission to the Esthetician Program.
Aren’t you excited to get started? Submit steps 1-3 today!
- Submit an Enrollment Application (below) which includes a short letter of intent about “Why you want to be an Esthetician….”
- You can submit the online application or download the form and mail it in.
- Submit a non-refundable application Fee of $20.00
- Before finalizing we will need a copy of:
- Driver’s License or State ID Card*
- Social Security Card*
- High School Transcripts and Diploma with date of Graduation/HSED/GED*
*Please do not submit the information online or by email.
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session. Please bring this with you.
Class sizes are small!
Esthetics training runs Mondays and Fridays 9-4. It will include some Saturdays 11-3 once we start seeing clients.
The Chemical Peels Certification, Microdermabrasion Certification, and Acne and Extractions 101 Classes are included in the Esthetician Training Program. You will receive advanced acne knowledge you will get no where else in Wisconsin!
You can download the Esthetics Course Catalog below! This has course costs and all the information you need to start your Esthetics journey!
Please complete the downloadable or online form below. After successful completion of the online form you will be redirected to the Deposit page where you will need to pay $20 to have your application reviewed.
A nonrefundable Application fee of $20 is due now to submit the application for review.
An additional non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session.