How To Apply
Preparing for Admission:
The following are required for admission to the Esthetician Program.
Aren’t you excited to get started? Submit steps 1-3 today!
- Submit an Enrollment Application (below) which includes a short letter of intent about “Why you want to be an Esthetician….”
- You can submit the online application or download the form and mail it in.
- Submit a non-refundable application Fee of $20.00
- Before finalizing we will need a copy of:
- Driver’s License or State ID Card*
- Social Security Card*
- High School Transcripts and Diploma with date of Graduation/HSED/GED*
*Please do not submit the information online or by email.
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session. Please bring this with you.
Classes Fill Fast- Next Esthetician Class January 2019
Class sizes are small: up to 4 students. Only 3 spots remaining for January 2019!
Esthetics Class runs Mondays and Fridays 9-4 beginning in January. It will include some Saturdays once we start seeing clients in April/May!
Please note: Enrollment changes beginning October 7th, 2019! The Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion Classes are included in the Esthetician Training Program.
New Location beginning February 2019!
Please complete the downloadable or online form below. After successful completion of the online form you will be redirected to the Deposit page where you will need to pay $20 to have your application reviewed.
A nonrefundable Application fee of $20 is due now to submit the application for review.
An additional non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session.