How To Apply
Preparing for Admission:
The following are required for admission to the Esthetician Program.
Aren’t you excited to get started? Submit steps 1-3 today!
- Submit the Enrollment Application at the bottom of the page, which includes a short letter of intent about “Why do you want to be an Esthetician? and Submit a non-refundable application Fee of $20.00. You can submit the online application or download the form and mail it in with the $20 Application Fee.
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session.
- Before finalizing we will need a copy of:
- Driver’s License or State ID Card*
- Social Security Card*
- High School Transcripts and Diploma with date of Graduation/HSED/GED*
*Please do not submit the information online or by email.
Esthetics training runs Mondays and Fridays 9-4. It will include some Saturdays 11-3 once we start seeing clients. The Chemical Peels Certification, Microdermabrasion Certification, and Acne and Extractions 101 Classes are included in the Esthetician Training Program!
Please complete the downloadable or online form below.
A nonrefundable Application fee of $20 is due now to submit the application for review.
An additional non-refundable Registration Fee of $150 will hold your space in the next class session.