How To Apply
Preparing for Admission:
The following are required for admission to the Esthetician Program.
Aren’t you excited to get started? Submit steps 1-2 today! Step 3 is due 30 Days before your anticipated start date! Step 4 can be submitted in person or in class!
- Option One: Submit the Enrollment Application Online at the bottom of the page, which includes a short letter of intent about “Why do you want to be an Esthetician? and Submit a non-refundable application Fee of $10.00. Your application is not complete or processed, until you are prompted to Submit a non-refundable application Fee of $10. (If your application did not move to the Application Fee submission page, all the required questions have not been completed. You must go back and complete all the questions by clicking on the Online Application Form at the bottom.) Option Two: You can download the Application Form and mail it in or drop it off with the $10 Application Fee. You may also Submit the $10 application Fee online here, and then mail or drop off the completed downloaded Application Form.
- A Registration Fee of $500 will hold your space in the next class session.
- A $500 Deposit is due 30 Days before anticipated Class Start date.
- Before finalizing we will need a copy of:
- Driver’s License or State ID Card*
- Social Security Card*
- High School Transcripts and Diploma with date of Graduation/HSED/GED*
*Please do not submit the information online or by email.
Esthetics training runs Mondays and Fridays 9-4. It will include some Saturdays 11-3 once we start seeing clients. The Chemical Peels Certification, Microdermabrasion Certification, and Acne and Extractions 101 Classes are included in the Esthetician Training Program! Click on the links below to download:
Next Class Scheduled for
February and May 2023Tuition is $9,000
Please complete the downloadable or online form below. You must complete all questions before submission is complete. If you do not move to the Application Fee Deposit page, please click on the online submission form and finish the application.
A nonrefundable Application fee of $10 is due now to submit the application for review. If you submit the Application Online you will be prompt after submission to complete the Application Fee.